What do we believe?
We are driven by six Core Values:
1. To keep Jesus at the center (of who we are as individuals and of who we are as an organization)
2. To be a safe place (a place where you can be yourself and explore new ideas creatively)
3. To be a strong community (we hold to the value that "you belong before you believe,"meaning that you don't have to be a Christian, or a Methodist to be a part of us.)
4. To be a place that is alive and growing (we call this multiplication because we believe that a place that is alive should be growing both numerically as well as in depth spiritually.)
5. To be a place where every member is in ministry (everyone has something to contribute if they want to, so every member is a minister.)
6. To be a place where every member is growing to maturity (we aim to never stop growing in our faith.)
We believe that God's Plan will be accomplished as we cultivate a relationship with Him during Tupos (our weekly worship service), cultivate community by "breaking bread from house to house" in Fusion Cell Groups (Acts 2:42-43), and cultivate leadership by mentoring students to continue the legacy of the Wesley Foundation as they graduate and become pillars of a local church.